Skowhegan Drive-In Theatre Policies
- Pets will not be admitted to the theatre.
- FOOTWEAR is required for everyone at ALL TIME and ALL PLACES.
- Parking is available in a First Parked sequence. However, we request that taller vehicles park to the side of the rows or in the back rows of the lot, to allow drivers of shorter vehicles to see the screen. Do not permit your hatch or objects in you truck bed to exceed the top of your vehicle.
- Please be CONSIDERATE of others, especially those sitting outside nearby, before running your engine.
- OBSERVE safe speeds when entering and exiting the lot.
- Stranded vehicles (dead batteries) may not be left on site after hours.
- When EXITING, please use the roadway to the RIGHT of the screen – the left roadway is INBOUND ONLY.
- PERSONS UNDER 16 must be under parental supervision at all times.
- Charcoal, Gas Grills, Fire Pits are PROHIBITED.
- Use of LASER POINTERS is prohibited.
- Please DON’T LITTER –
Please use the barrels provided by Gregory’s DisposALL Services
It does not matter if it Rains or Thunderstorms
If we have power, we will run the movies.
NO Cash Refunds are given in ANY circumstance.